spring!

spring!

Thursday 31 May 2012

Hmmm.. I was cleaning up pics in picassa and Ooooppps...that deleted pics on the blog...I didn't realise that would happen.  I sort of wondered if it would, so I checked and good enough!  removed from the blog ....I will have to redo them and NOT clean up again!  lol  It's funny that happened because picassa was an online album and I used pics from my computer.  I don't enen know for sure how I accessed picassa!

Oh...my... I deleted a lot of pics...some I replaced ..others, not ...silly ..silly me!  I don't have the time to fix it all..so I will just leave it as it is, for now.  I have to read each blog and remember what pic was where and redo them..
Well, I know not to do THAT again!
all done
On a sewing note.... I have the binding all finished on the pink quilt.  Sewed some outside by the pool while Thing Two swam.  I think she has an earache now...sewed the almost all the rest in front of the TV.  Finished it up the next day.  It is supposed to rain for the next few days.  I certainly hope so..It is very, very dry.  With no snow to speak of this year and no rain..we are in drought!  I am making sure I water the large trees on our property, and especially the tree on the boulevard.
I hope to finish quilting the dolly quilt and have it bound before the June meeting.
Then I will not have to worry about that anymore!

1 comment:

  1. I did that too, Patti. I haven't worried about it. I've often wondered how far back people go to read the blogs and mine were taken down from the very beginning.
    I hope the rain holds off until Saturday. Just this once I'd like them to be wrong. Relay for Life is tomorrow night. Friends of mine will be there.

    ReplyDelete