spring!

spring!

Friday 4 May 2012

I really have had a push on for the farmer's wife blocks, because I got even more done!
I worked on this block. This was another block I thought would be easier to just piece.
 I went on-line for a half square triangle template, found one, printed it out twice, layered my fabrics rights side together and BAM!  almost done..assembled it carefully on my worktable, then sewed.
What was this one called??  gotta go check the book....oh yeah..#64 Peace & Plenty.
The night was young, the mister was out and Adele was on the CD player wailing out her misery....we had time for more sewing..
Sew, I did...
Number 65..Peaceful Hours, this one is called.  I though....oh  ..is it hard?   Nope, not bad at all...
Then I started to play with a notion I have called mirror tiles and took some pics  I wondered how some of these blocks would look as multiples.....



peace & plenty



 <><>
<>
<><>
periwinkle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment