spring!

spring!

Friday 25 May 2012

I have been working in my garden.  I am always slow to start and glad to get it done.  My back is sore and continually spasms..my feet are sore, my knee hurts and my hands are sore and my fingers are stiff.  But I am almost done.  Like I said ...bird seed makes for quite a few weeds.
I noticed today that there are two chipmunks that are coming to the feeders...  from two different sides of the yard!   And the bigger chipmunk doesn't want the smaller one to eat at his feeder.  chases the other away!  As I worked I kept an eye on them,  when the smaller one took all his seeds, I set out more for it.  I know they take away the seeds and hide store them in their burrows for winter.

I have been making some time to sew.  But I haven't been working on my FWSQ, hope to get back to that soon.
  I have been working on a special project.
My sister is coming for a visit from the US of A soon and I decided to make her a little gifty...SHHH!...Don't tell her her...
Here is a sneak peak!
Just a little bit of quilting left to do...
I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little wall hanging! Hope your garden is done and you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your blog are so sweet!
    Regards from Buenos Aires, Argentina

    ReplyDelete