spring!

spring!

Wednesday 30 May 2012

So I have now sewn the binding on the pink quilt, it's all set to hand sew the binding.  I will sit outside and do that sometime this week or weekend and it will be ready to give back to outreach at the end of June.
I was certainly on a roll!  I had another quilt that I took from outreach that I decided to start quilting.
The maker of this quilt is Dorothy Baker...She made it and donated it to guild outreach.   I BELIEVE she designed this quilt as a pattern for sale on her blog....she has it in her pics of patterns..
http://dorothybakerdesigns.blogspot.ca/
It's a beautiful, little girls's quilt....all appliqued (by machine) and believe me ...you can NOT see the stitching!  So cute!
No one wanted to take this quilt to quilt it...they didn't want to spoil it!   I guess I was brave..lol..But the same thing...I was reluctant to work on it, because I didn't want to spoil it too!  So now I am working on it..I certainly hope I do it justice.
Here is a peek...not quite finished yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment