spring!

spring!

Monday 28 May 2012

Off to the dentist today.  I wonder how much that will cost?

I finished the little quilt for my sister..I think she will like it.. A trillum, Ontario's provincial flower.  I didn't put a sleeve on it.  She can use it on a table if she likes
   The machine was acting up when I was quilting it.  I don't know if it was the heat..(it WAS hot in here) or what, but I could hear the belt slipping. If it continues, I will have to take it in for service. I haven't used this machine for anything other than piecing, so just short bursts of sewing.

I went out the other day to buy some muslin. ...can you believe I couldn't get any!?
I wanted some for the girls to paint or dye, or maybe embroider...what ever they want to do and then cut it up and sew a quilt again.. I couldn't find just plain white either....hmmm.
Gonna hafta go to Hamilton to find what I want. 

Instead of fabric, I got a new ruler.  One of those fancy, dancy, no glare, no slip, sharpen your rotary cutter blade all at the same time, rulers.  Didn't need it, but I wanted the ruler that sharpens my cutter.  I am tired of dull blades. Plus, they are really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment