spring!

spring!

Monday 21 May 2012

Today is a holiday here in Canada..so just a short blog today.

Victoria Day...named in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday.
Referred to by many as the 24 weekend..not to be confused with a 24 of beer..(a case of beer)
There will be fireworks and people will start their gardens with earnest if they have not started yet.












Too late for Mother's Day this year, but you could do this for Christmas, an anniversary or birthday, or just because!   Hershey's Kisses and cellophane..and a little wire and florists tape...makes a bouquet of roses!....give it a look!
One of many sites for this craft, but the first time I've seen it!  I think I might give this a try!
I don't really like Hershey's kisses, but I suppose you could find a similar shaped candy or chocolate to substitute.
Amazing what we can find online now

No comments:

Post a Comment