spring!

spring!

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Ohhhh...the back yard....we had decided to replace some interlock bricks in the back yard last year.  After making a floor in the shed with bricks, I had enough and didn't want to do more.  too sore ..
Then, this weekend I decided..that was it! ..I was finishing it.  ....oooohhh..I am so sore..back..legs ...hands..and it's still not finished!..mostly ...but not yet finished...
and I haven't even tackled the garden yet.  
All that bird seed means LOTS of weeds in the garden...under the feeders.
I took out some Hostas that were HUGE!  the root clump was over 2 feet....I gave away 6 bags of hostas on freecycle
(an online group where we give things away).
 Sonny came home to wish me Happy Mother's Day and so we stopped working  while  he was here.  A couple of hours later neither the mister nor I wanted to continue with the paving stones...
So we put the roof on the sun canopy and put up the lights.  I got a new solar powered light for the gazebo.  I hope it's bright enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment