spring!

spring!

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Oh, I am sore from working in the front garden...my hands are a little sore, but no worse than they were.
My thighs are sore from squatting.  I don't kneel when I garden.  the knees won't take it.  I have to squat...and of course THOSE muscles are not USED to that anymore...
So I thought I would go for a walk to help loosen up the tight and sore muscles....hehehe...nope ...that didn't work..so tylenol it is..

And in the mean time I got a few more blocks done for the FWSQ.
Up to block 71 now!
Block 67 is Pine Tree.
I used a pink and purple with green.  I really thought this is a nice colour combo.
Block 68 is Postage Stamp I did a while ago, because it was easy.  I didn't paperpiece it ..









Block 69  --Practical orchard...I went BIG-----orange!
I've had these fabrics for a long time!




Block 70 is Prairie Queen ... I used a background that I have favoured often for this quilt with a paisley fabric from my mother's scraps.
The fabric was a blue and red striped paisley, but the way I cut it, you don't see the stripes .

No comments:

Post a Comment