spring!

spring!

Friday 18 May 2012

And it would be Quilt Guild again...that time of the month when we will get to see all the award winning quilts from our show.


When I was at the show there were many people saying that they could not chose  a winner.  I can't blame them....there were so many gorgeous quilts...
WHO COULD CHOSE?
  I put two quilts of mine in the show and the one quilt that was inspiration for me was there beside mine  How neat!
Mine was much smaller than the inspirational quilt.  Both are from the same book "Rose Window" by Anglea Besley.  Two different patterns.  I wasn't up to making the huge quilt that Andree made.   Andree won a prize for her quilt at our show.
The parade of beautiful quilts that won awards was stunning. 
and the battery on my camera was dying...well I've shown you all those quilts anyway.
Congratulations too all that won and many thanks to all the people who made the show possible!  Including you, Bev!


my inspiration (Andree's quilt)
Andree is my inspriation...80 some years old, sews the mose beautiful quilts!






2 comments:

  1. Morning Patti,
    Thank you. I did spend a lot of hours on that show and its nice to be recognized for what I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is gorgeous!

    Visiting from Sew Mama Sew - Find A Friend Friday

    ReplyDelete