spring!

spring!

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I like to read other blogs about quilting sewing and crafting.  I often browse for new sites to visit.  One of the sites that I now check out every day is SEW MANY WAYS
http://sewmanyways.blogspot.ca/
A really neat blog of sewing , crafting and recycling..and how to write a blog!
She even has a "Find a friend Friday" where we can all add links to our own blogs from her blog.  I think this is a great idea! I check out all the links and then the links from those links!  I often wished that I could search for blogs about specific things at different times.  Different days I will sit here with my lap top and check out a different type of craft....like the other day I wanted to check out art doll making.  I never found a blog...So I checked out videos of doll making. I've taken a workshop and made a couple over the years and have a couple of books,and would like to read a blog.
The same with quilting I love to read all the blogs about quilting...
There are some really interesting blogs out there, but how do we find them unless we trip over them.  Leah Day is another really great blog..
http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment