spring!

spring!

Thursday 3 May 2012

Today (yesterday ) was set-up day for the quilt show.  I took my two wallhangings down, made sure they were 'cat hair free' and took them over to where we are having the show.  I also took my three quilt racks...made sure I put my name on them, to be used at the show.  I hear there are over two hundred quilts being shown by our guild.
  I work on Saturday, but I plan on going over on Thursday or Friday to actually 'see' the show.  I want to take pics...so I will be a while..  The mister doesn't have to come to this one if he doesn't want to.



Here the ladies are checking in-coming quilts . One minute, they are just waiting,    the next minute, the table is full of quilts.

Quilts dropped off are labeled, then sorted into piles to be hung.
Here, the guys are discussing something of great interest...the hockey game?  where to grab a coffee?  or maybe what to do next ....their job is assembling the racks to hang the quilts..and then actually hanging the quilts ....they've been hard at work, they have some racks assembled already !                                                                                                     

Ursula is hard at work with the Tombola .   Members have made and donated items for a draw.  I want to make sure I get my tickets..   
     
Looks like everything is under control here...Every one has their job to do and it looks like things are running smoothly.   
Tomorrow ......................................................................

THE SHOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment