spring!

spring!

Monday 23 July 2012

You might have noticed a new button on my blog.

new button
 It's this one


I like to read blogs about sewing, crafting and mostly quilting, but its hard to find them.
Some of the ones that I have been reading, the blogger has stopped or slowed down posting.  I can understand why that happens...real life gets in the way,  it's hard to keep up a blog...keeping the ideas and topics fresh...life gets in the way...projects to blog about...life gets in the way..Did I say that?..life gets in the way , you get too busy with what is going on in your own life and can't get to what you have to do let alone what you would like to do.
 Even if you search, it's a crap shoot on what you get and if you do find something ...remembering it if you haven't bookmarked it...HA! Good Luck finding it again.
I often troll blogs other bloggers have listed that they read.
I often link my blog to http://sewmanyways.blogspot.ca/ for her "Find a Friend Fridays".
And then I found this site.  http://quiltinggallery.com/

It has a very large list of blogs, almost 5400 blogs from all over the world.
So click on the link if you are looking for more to read...and enjoy
I gotta go deal with that HUGE mountain of scraps ..btw  ..it seems to be growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment