spring!

spring!

Friday 13 July 2012

I HAVE to remember that I need to leave early today to pick up Thing One..Her dance camp puts on a show every Friday for the parents.  I must remember it!!!!
My memory is crap lately..
Anyway..I must leave early ...believe it or not there usually is quite a few people at these weekly productions.
One year, Thing One was spotted by the owner of a theatrical group, and was invited to join them in "Seussical the Musical"...which she did until they were through at Christmas time.

that's her, standing next to the Grinch

This was a mostly adult production company, there was only 4 kids asked to participate and she really enjoyed being in it. 
Next week, Thing Two is off to dance camp.  Thing One has the week off.
Veggin' in the family room will be her top priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment