spring!

spring!

Thursday 26 July 2012

Thing Two had her week at dance camp and now the two of them are off to golf camp.
Thing One has another two weeks of camp and Thing Two has one week left.  They will have had 4 weeks each of various camps this summer.  It gives me a break too!  LOL
Thing Two had her show at dance camp and she was terrific...she enjoys her dance.
Mommy called it a day early so that she could watch too.
Then we went home and Poppa was done his golf game and was home.  We were able to send all the girls home early and get a start on our week end.  We got ready to go out and the mister comes to me and says...."Look at my arm!  I have a rash, all of a sudden!"...
Ohh nooo....I asked "Were you in the rough?"  "I think you have poison ivy!"
We washed it immediately with dish washing liquid (cuts the oils) and I put some cortisone on it.  That reduced the itch.  Then I went to the pharmacy and talked to the pharmacist, bought what she recommended and within the day the bubbles were gone and by the end of the weekend the skin on his forearm was back to normal and you would never know he came into contact with poison ivy.
And me,  ....I worked on the spider web.  I have less than a dozen half blocks to do, then I can start sewing them together.
But that moutain of scraps...oh my! It seems to be growing...I need to kept sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment