spring!

spring!

Friday 6 July 2012

Well, the grand kids are finished school now and have both been promoted to the next grade.  Thing Two has had a sore throat, so not feeling quite herself.
I've been in contact with some of her friend's parents, maybe they would like to come and swim and maybe we can sew, too. 
So we had a friend over the other day, dollies were brought, and swimsuits...pancakes for lunch...play all day long..the young girls can play downstairs, or if the mister needs quiet, then they can go upstairs to one of the bedrooms to play...there should be no boredom!
And one of her friends is having a birthday party today, so she is excited about that
Next week Thing Two has an ART Camp.  Sounds like fun...Maybe I can go too?
Thing One has dance camp...I think she is excited...I really don't know...I just have to pick them up afterwards and keep them entertained until mom is ready to pick them up after work.
Thing One  doesn't want to do much with me anymore...give her an ipod and that's all she wants. Well, maybe some chocolate.   Keeps her occupied all day long.
I have some things planned for us to do this summer, I wonder if she (Thing One) will want to do anything.
Haha....I know she will gladly  go shopping !!
Gramma's wallet  seems bottomless!
I wonder how much time I will have to sew?..or blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment