spring!

spring!

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Oh ..I got some bad news from my son.
One of his cats (Anya) had a stroke.  She is over 15 years old and he  rescued her from the pound when she was a young cat.  So he has had her a long time.
The vet is trying physio therapy on her.  My son is very upset, his cats are like his kids ..(he is single, no kids).
This happened over a week ago, I just heard about it, so I don't know how she is doing ..
I had some pics of her and Hayley when Hayley was just a toddler, but they were lost in the computer crash.
She is a beautiful cat, soft grey, long fur, very placid temperament.
We do love our pets..we, my family has almost always had a cat...my son, has always had a cat, my daughter, has always had a Rottweiler (dog..big dog) and now she has a cat, too.
The mister says ...after this cat...no more pets...but I wonder?  Our MissT is about 9 years old now, and she seems to be in good health.  Our last cat, Tigger(a tortie) was 22 + years old when I put her down...so I hope we have quite a few more years with MissT.

No comments:

Post a Comment