spring!

spring!

Friday 8 June 2012

Today I spent the day cleaning up my sewing room again.  All the stuff I pulled out to make those little running shoes for Thing Two's doll had to go back away.  I had taken out template material to make templates  of all the shoe parts.  I had eyelets out...I tore apart the room looking for a punch set I knew I had..ribbons...glues...foam sheets..cardboard...such a mess for such a little pair of shoes.  But Courtney loves them...I will make more.
With the mister gone for a few days, I want to do a lot of sewing ...so the other stuff must be put back for now.
I took some time to make my devilled eggs for guild...yum...they are good....

After I cleaned up some, I took some blocks that I had....just enough to make a little doll quilt for Thing Two's doll.  Boy that kid is making off like a bandit!

I still haven't sewn..
Then looking at the shelf above my cubbies...I thought ...I need to refold all that fabric...it's just gotten messy..or I never had it neat.
So I have spent hours folding the fabrics over a very large ruler.  And I still am not finished. 
But it looks real purdy!
I actually know what I've got up there now!

No comments:

Post a Comment