spring!

spring!

Monday 18 June 2012

My sister came for a visit last week...she came for the convocation of her oldest daughter....her daughter, Kelly graduated this week with a BA...so her mom and dad was there, her sister was there and her daughter was there...
so now another lettered scholar in our midst...
My sister decided to fly for this visit and what a trip she had!!!!
We need a passport now to travel between the US and Canada...the mister and I have a passport...my sister and her mister have the passport card...thinking that they would never fly....and forgetting the rules....my sis booked a flight....though much diligence, Delta helped find a solution for her and she arrived at normal time.  Kudos to Delta Airlines...
Kudos to my neice, Kelly on her grad day...I know that her mom would never miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment