spring!

spring!

Thursday 21 June 2012

It's been over a week and I have not even been  in my sewing room let alone sew, or work on the FWSQ.
I hoped to, but didn't...I did clean up my fabric stash and made a horrendous mess in doing so...I  didn't realise I had SO MUCH fabric. (gotta stop buying and start using!)  I didn't get that finished and the mister was back...next day, my sister is here for a few days.  We spent some time shopping and she likes to see all the changes to the area we grew up.... areas that were farmland are all houses, there is a new hospital being built..schools rebuilt...many changes!
She spent a good deal of time with her daughters and granddaughter here...
One afternoon her GD stayed with me while the others went out shopping.  I don't know why she wasn't in school, but we had a fun afternoon doing some crafting' and playing at the park with Thing Two after school.
My GD's , Thing One and Thing Two, enjoyed seeing their cousin again....

1 comment:

  1. Patti, I have been IN my sewing room but not really sewing. I am in a dithering mode. I look at and sort stuff. I know JUST what you mean about fabric. Me, too!

    I haven't started the FWSQ, yet. It is on the agenda for fall. First I need to get three gift quilts done and my bed desperately needs a new quilt.

    ReplyDelete