spring!

spring!

Friday 15 June 2012

Read this while humming the song" My boyfriend's back" by Leslie Gore...(oh my god, I am showing my age!)
The mister's back and there's going to be laundry..hey la...hey la...the mister's back....heheheh
just had to do that!.....
believe me...there was laundry and it stunk!!!
Sounds like the guys had lots of fun playing golf this past week..another year down and the next year already planned!
and I didn't get ANY sewing done...at all....

I went and helped inventory and cull books for our guild library....funny...we have many new books and lots of old books...and they aren't being taken out!  Even the new ones!  Don`t know why...we have a fantastic library....
 Do we have too many books?...is it the time of year?...is it that there are no new "techniques" that we need to read about? Has our guild aged and not interested in new things?.....we'll see...
I brought home a stack of books to preuse over the summer...will I have time?  The Things are here for 4 weeks and have 4 weeks of different camps...
 My sister is arriving today for another visit .....

No comments:

Post a Comment