spring!

spring!

Thursday 7 June 2012


Gee, I wish I wouldn't try new things....I tried the "new" blogger template and now I can't seem to go back to the old interface..
Old people do not like change!...at least not one I am not used to.
Showing my age I guess!  I am finding I don't like change...want things to stay the same...lol...doesn't work that way...
I don't like some of the new music..the new artists...wait..some I do like..Adele...yeah her songs are torch songs ( hurtin'), but I like her.(set fire to the rain!)..and (I find it hard to believe) Lady GAGA....why she is so off the wall I don't know, because she can sing...and of course the KING of all! ELVIS  and the Beatles...Roy Orbison...KD Lang..and many more, I won't say because it ages me.....yup...eclectic
that's me..
Well, I guess I will have to get used to it..the new interface is probably easier, but now I have to learn something else.  Sometimes it's hard to keep up....new hardware..new software...forget my phone..HAH!..for years I had this old boat anchor that I called a phone...pay as you go...half the time I was out of time and hadn't made any calls.
Well, now I have the mister's old apple 3..he has a 4 ( his boss likes toys!)  I hardly use my time... 3to 5 minutes on my plan...hmmm..gotta start talking!  Sometimes  I have to ask the grands for help with the phone...or the mister...I am not used to all the bells and whistles!
Thing One wants a phone..she is coming up 13 years old and feels she needs one...she has an ipod...she can text with that...she wants my phone! lol..When the mister retires, that will be our only cell...Mommy says ..."NO PHONE YET!".

No comments:

Post a Comment