spring!

spring!

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Boy did I luck out today. 
I was to take the grand daughters to Mississauga for their rehearsal today.  Daughter had a meeting today, she normally can't get out of them...judges and arbitrators generally frown upon excuses like " I have to take my daughter to rehearsal"...these appointments she has could be made a year or more in advance, or longer.  But it was cancelled at the last minute, and she was able to take them herself.
She had to wait for Thing Two's rehearsal right to the end....3 little girls didn't show up.  There is a language barrier with their Mom.  I hope that they show up for the recital tonight.  Thing Two would be disappointed if they cancel her dance because only 2 girls show up.
Thing One went back to school after rehearsal, but Thing Two wanted to stay home with me....which I said okay to.
I watched a bunch of videos on the weekend..videos on making doll shoes...so last night I made a pair of flip flops for her doll.  She has a new 18" doll and she is quite a bit smaller (slimmer) than her other 18" doll.
She brought her over today and we measured her.   I took off her clothes and made a pattern of it...then we started making more shoes for this doll.  Right now we are waiting for glue to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment