spring!

spring!

Wednesday 6 June 2012

The mister and I went to the granddaughters' recital tonight.  As usual, they were superb....but then I might be just a slight bit prejudiced.
This dance company is very good....I LIKE the fact they don't dress their dancers as little tarts/sluts.
The first dance company Thing One was in did that...the costumes were extremely suggestive.  Not really the sort of dance costumes you wanted to see on a small child...and I don't care what the excuse.  My daughter took her kids out of that company and went to another...one not so eager to display them as little tarts.
Camera were not allowed in the theatre, so no pics.
But I did get pics of the little tennis shoes that I made for Thing Two's doll.  She was thrilled with the results of my efforts.   Not too bad for the first time.  I will make some more for her doll using a few different techniques I think would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment