spring!

spring!

Monday 11 June 2012

That's it for one guild ...last meeting of this season..
We had our pot luck and there was a ton of food. The Social committee decided that we would have appetisers only...There certainly was a good variety ...I was one of the last few to eat and there was still a lot of food...I have no idea how my devilled eggs were...they were gone and I didn't see any others.  Ah well, I can make some more if I want some..I didn't listen to the Social committee and I brought a fork and spoon with me...lol...there was pie! and people without flatware either had to eat with their hands or go without..  I had some pie...lol
Throughout the year the guild had various groups exchanging ATC's (artist trading cards)..these are cards that are embellished with various things, then given or mailed to the recipient.  (These aren't some of them..I found these pics online, just to give you the idea.)
The group showed them all off tonight.  I didn't even  think of taking any pics... and I forgot my camera anyway...
 They were quite neat..everyone's was different...some ladies made the same card for everyone and other's made different cards.  ATC's will be done again next year. 
Block of the month was drawn.  Each month a new block is featured and you have all year to get it done ...then at the June meeting winners of the block are drawn.  One year the same woman won almost all of the months, lol.. and again tonight some people won their blocks more than once...and good for them!
I made my donation to the 50/50 draw....it's always just a donation!..lol..I never win!

No comments:

Post a Comment