spring!

spring!

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Boy have I got my " dumb" on this weekend!
I got up Saturday, had breakfast, read the paper and thought ...hmmm I think I will go see one of the local guilds quilt show. 
I charged the battery on my camera as I puttered around getting ready, put on my plastic flipflops and went out the back for something, came back in..picked up my keys and purse and left.   I realised, not even out of the neighbourhood, that I was in flipflops...not going back for sandals..off I went and when I got there ...the show wasn't where I thought it was...so then I remembered where it was...and again, off I went...in the wrong direction!
After a little while I realised I was in the wrong part of town and headed the right way..but now traffic was heavy..the rain was heavy and I didn't think I would make it in time...When I got home...there is my camera...on the bench at the front door!
Shortly, after I was home DD called and asked if I was going to be home...Thing One was spending the day at a local mall with a friend and her parents wanted to drop her off here when she was done...I said "Sure, that's fine"...so when Thing One showed up after her "malling" I offered her dinner, we ate and had a nice dinner conversation...just the 2 of us..
She is growing up so fast..seems like just last month she was just a little girl and I was taking her to preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment