spring!

spring!

Monday 23 April 2012

We had Quilt Guild the other night...our quilt show is getting closer and closer!  Time has flown.  Not many people had show and tell...and again...I sat there and NEVER took a picture!!!  dumb me!!!!! I had my camera! I didn't even think of it until now.  I just enjoy the show and tell too much !  I don't  know why I don't remember to take pics!
Tonight we had a fabulous speaker....I throughly enjoyed the meeting tonight.  She showed up scrap quilts..lots of scrap quilts with a little bit of applique.  Two things I love.
I have always said that scraps begat scraps and she showed us how her scrap quilts begat more scrap quilts.  She works at a VERY well known fabric store...I couldn't do that!!! I would end up paying them to work there !!!! LOL She teaches and does workshops....she showed us how different a quilt can be with the same block, just a different placement of colour or a turn of the block....her quilt were ARE simple and yet complex...A throughly enjoyable evening for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment