spring!

spring!

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Our guild quilt show is coming up fast. All the ladies have been working hard at completing their projects.  I have two wallhangings entered  and that's all.  I asked for a bed quilt from the daughter but I didn't get a quilt back, it will be full of fur and need to be cleaned, so I told them never mind...I dreaded a putting hanging sleeve on the  quilt anyway..one was  a king.  The king was supposed to be for us, but the mister thought it was too heavy.  He would sleep with just a sheet! and I would freeze!
I have to go to their place and photograph all the quilted stuff I have made them over the years...since I lost all my photos.  It's been I week since I had to restore the desktop computer to factory settings and it's still not the same, never really was right since we had a virus over a year ago.  The mister wants to buy a new desktop, but there aren't that many out there...hmmm..everyone is going to laptops and tablets.  I was reading about the  Consumers Electronics Show in Las Vegas...holy cow! it's huge! they have 2 million square feet of showroom space! That's 35 football fields!  I am staying far away from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment