spring!

spring!

Thursday 26 April 2012

I really enjoyed the quilt show in Binbrook.
We saw lots of fabulous quilts and I did a little shopping.
Here  are some of the quilts we saw.


http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a45784d7a4d314e44553d0d0a&blogview=true

I bought some books...A thread stand and just 2 cones of thread...and the mister bought some fabric for me.  I let him pick it out and he did a great job

He chose these blues.. I hope that I have some complimentary fabrics already in my stash...I have some of the darker blues and some yellows...that turquoise is fabulous..I will have to look for more of it.



He chose these red, black and white fabrics.  I have already added some of my stash to compliment it...I have a jacket pattern that I saw at  another quilt show, then bought  on-line, that I thought I might use this fabric for.  I will need a whole lot more than this little bit for the jacket.

And he chose these red, black and white fabrics. They are christmas and winter themed...I have a few fabrics I can add to this pile, already..
 I am going to have to get sewing!
I have put a  dent (just a little one) in my stash with the FWSQ. I am using up a lot of my scraps..so soon, I will be shopping for fabric again....now I just try to walk on by...notice I said "TRY"...hehehe
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment