spring!

spring!

Wednesday 11 April 2012

homeward bound
I really tried to get a bit of sewing done on the farmer's wife sampler.  I have been neglecting it lately.  I sewed at least two blocks a day and today was no exception.


honey's choice
Homeward bound was a fairly easy block to do and I had no problems with it.  Then I worked on Honey's choice...it wasn't too bad, but it did take me a while to do..I didn't fuss over fabric, I had a good idea which fabrics I wanted  to use with both blocks.     I really like the gold and blue.                                                     
 I am up to the fifties now, so I guess you could say I am half way there.  The end is in sight!                                                                                                                
Pulling out different fabrics for each block sure makes a mess!  I need to clean up again.  and stay focused on the farmer's wife sampler.  lol                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment