spring!

spring!

Thursday 19 April 2012

I had a big push on to get some sewing done.....it's not working anymore!....that beautiful sunshine is showing all the dust and grime ...I can't ignore it much longer.  The dust bothers my nose, so I need to take time to do some cleaning.  I cleaned the blinds in my bedroom, that 2 out of 12 done.  I bought some new drapes for my bedroom, but ended up taking them back.  I really didn't like how they looked, and they needed hemming if I kept them....Sorry...not doing that!.

I did get a couple of blocks done. 
Linoleum or block #55   I put a bit of red in the center and it has a small vein of gold.  Sort of looks like something I would have on the floor.
Then I started on another.. Mother's dream, block #58.
I need to go and sew some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment