spring!

spring!

Monday 2 April 2012

The mister was sick the other day.  I don't know what is was or where he picked it up.  He was in Montreal for a couple of days at head office...could have been there....on 2 flights...could have been there...he pushes the shopping cart when we do groceries...now there is a treasure trove of germs in those last two places.
He was out of sorts, then started with the chills, followed by a high fever. Didn't want to eat..just laid there with golf on the TV... Then he slept.  He very seldom gets sick, but when he does it's always the same symptoms, then the next day he is fine.  I wish I was so lucky.  Everything Thing 1 and Thing 2 pick up at school, I seem to get!
So, now he feels better and we have to car shop, the lease is up!  He has to see about a new, or new to us, car, van..or whatever...I hate car shopping..I am too indecisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment