spring!

spring!

Monday 16 April 2012

I made a few of the spiderweb triangles then went back to the farmer's wife sampler quilt.
I am really pushing now, besides, there is a whole lots of hockey and baseball on TV now, and I am not interested in that.

block 51 hovering birds
I started on the next  block " hovering birds" and decided I wanted this really nice blue that I had used on another quilt.  I had 4 triangles and that was it!  No more of this fabric.  It was touch and go as to whether I would have enough.  I had to search the trash can for the last little bit.
Then I started on the next block...hovering hawks...or so I thought.  I was on the phone with a friend and playing in the sewing room at the same time ...I guess I didn't notice it was the next block after that, 'jackknife'.  As I sewed it I thought...hmmmm..doesn't look much like the picture..So I went back to the computer to see on EQ6....hmm...can't be 'hovering hawks', and it's not.  It's 'jackknife', the ' hovering hawks' pattern is still on my cutting table.  Oh well, I will do that one next,  and check off this one.
block 53 jackknive

No comments:

Post a Comment