spring!

spring!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

I forgot about posting for today..2 were posted on Sunday, then one each day.  The blog has been 'ahead' of it's self.  I wonder if April fools day screwed things up.
Anyway, yesterday was a real waste of time. 
I went to my sewing room to work on another Farmers Wife block.  I chose my fabrics, wrote on the pattern to make sure I placed them right.  Which I didn't.  I found out as I went to assemble the parts...one was definitely wrong.  So I thought I would check with Electric Quilt..oh crap...lost it in the crash...so ..okay ..I will reload it..have to find the discs.
But wait...the computer has a 'service pak' update it wants to do...okay ..I'll let it do it and I wait  ...and wait...I decided to go put the kettle on for some tea and wait.  While I waited for the kettle, I unloaded the dishwasher, then moved laundry around in the machines.  Finally made my tea and poured a mug.  Checked the computer....still not ready...so I called a friend, had another mug of tea while I talked to her for over 30 minutes.  Finally the computer is finished, but it wants a restart..so I wait and wait again.... more tea..finally I can reload my program, which I do..and of course ...error 42...I fix that and load in the add-on  Farmers Wife disc and FINALLY I can check the block and good enough...the one part is wrong, so I'll print out that piece again and resew it....but ...now it's 3:30 and the girls are home from school.  Thing Two likes to play 'Mario' on the DS with me and beat the pants off of me.
Haha...I have a surprise for her...I have been practising!!!..I actually won 2 games!

No comments:

Post a Comment