spring!

spring!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

I don't believe it!.....I printed out another section of the pattern that I messed up...figured out where the colours go and it was wrong again....so I printed out another pattern part.  I sat there trying to figure out what I had done wrong the second time...I checked and checked...hmmm...what is going on???  It should be right, but it's not....I I took the block to the computer and carefully checked all the 'wrong' pieces...and low and behold...the pieces I printed out after the crash are reversed to the original pattern that I printed out.
Very, very strange!..I don't have the printer set for transfer, that would reverse the printing, and I didn't have it set for transfer before the crash.  I will have to remember that if I need to print out a partial pattern again.
So, I will have to take the block partially apart again....sew the part ...again ..correctly ..and resew....ohhh (big sigh)..two days for one block...no wonder it is taking me so long ...but it is FINALLY FINISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment