spring!

spring!

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Today is grand daughter Courtney's 9th birthday.  I can blog what she is getting because she doesn't read my blog.
I hear she and her parents and sister are meeting her other grandparents for dinner.....So ...no family dinner tonight.  Last I asked she hadn't decided where she wants to go for dinner.  She is gonna be tired...boy oh boy...she is signed up for 2 hours of dance Tuesdays.
I got her 2 pairs of doll shoes.....I gave her a small birthstone ring, we had to have it enlarged a size.  It's hot still, her hands are probabley swollen with the heat.
Mommy got her a really nice blue pleather jacket.   It's really nice, and I hope it fits her.  She seems to be built like me ...short and chunky...hope she doesn't stay that way...I hope she grows TALL!  I keep telling her "GROW! GROW!"   lol

1 comment:

  1. We have leeks in the garden and I asked Karl if they were ready. I'm looking forward to cooler weather so I can make Leek Tart (pie). It is so good. That is one of our meatless meals. I'm aiming for one a week and then two. We eat way too much meat in this house.

    ReplyDelete