spring!

spring!

Tuesday 11 September 2012

As I said yesterday, I usually pick a bad spot to sit at guild. 
Next week I have guild again and I am going to sit right at the front.  I need to get up and speak to the membership so I am going to lay claim to some different real estate this year!
I have some more pics of quilts our Halton members made.
This is a gypsy bag that our president made from 6 fat quarters...She says it holds all her stuff that she needed to schlep in tonight.   Fabrics are beautiful Japanese prints .  Pic doesn't do it justice.  Sheila changed the pattern a bit.   If you like this bag, the pattern is at www.favequilts.com.
Jo-Anne made a cute baby quilt for a new arrival.
Another cute kiddie quilt...can't remember whose...
Lynne made 3 quillows ...I believe for brides'maids? 
       
A quilt for the maid of honour...Mom says she has lots of quillows 'cause she's made them for her.
A cuddle quilt for outreach!

No comments:

Post a Comment