spring!

spring!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Block #71
Finally ....  I have been trying and trying all summer to get  block # 71 done in the FWSQ.  I don't know what was blocking me or why.  It wasn't a hard or difficult block, actually it was really easy, but I dithered about the colour...couldn't make up my mind...I leaned toward purples...tried blues..I would put it down a do something else.  Like making all those doll clothes for Courtney.  Now that was fussy!  I  hemmed jeans for Courtney and shortened the sleeves on her new blue pleather jacket by 5 inches..I did some sewing on the spiderweb...anything but work on that block.  I guess I just wasn't ready!
But now it's done and I can move on to the next block. LOL!

I really don't understand how one little block could and did block me..paralyse me... on to more!


I made 4 of these years ago for my sewing buddies....I gave one to my mother, when she passed away,  I kept it for me...hangs in the kitchen!         Of Course!

No comments:

Post a Comment