spring!

spring!

Friday 14 September 2012

Oh Thank Goodness it's Friday....and the mister is gone golfing.....he has been dragging me out for a walk twice a day.  We have been walking for a total of 1 1/2 hours each day!
My feet are sore!  I'm tired.  I need the rest!
One day we went out for a half hour walk and I only had a little fruit and some yogurt for lunch...I was dragging my butt the whole way.  I was exhausted.  Later, after dinner, I was fine, we went for another hour walk, but I gotta make sure I eat properly.
We are trying to lose weight....again....I know I can do it.  The weight fell off the last time I did this.  I stuck to my diet, counted my calories, made sure I got enough protein, never...ever.. missed a meal and we walked most evenings for an hour.  and the weight fell off.  I gotta do that again.  This time keep it off.
One thing that I found helped me immensely was a nutritional scale.  This scale weighs food, but it also tells you EXACTLY how many calories is in that food...the amount of protein, carbs, fats, sugars...everything you need to know when you are dieting.  And I used caloriecounter.com.  This is a great site.  I was able to make sure I was getting a well rounded diet;  this site will let you know if you are low in any nutrients.
I don't know if I've lost much this week with all the walks...cause I'm having a small glass of wine everynight...okay..okay ..a big glass of wine! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment