spring!

spring!

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Gremlins again yesterday .....When I checked the blog it wasn't up and saved as a draft..   Boy I am going to have to watch it closely..........anyway

At guild my friend Jackie showed off her skills.....she has been busy this summer.
She called me a month or so ago and asked "Do you have the pattern for the 'Tulip Wreath'?".  I said "YES!".  I had actually kept the magazine that it came in...I didn't scan and save on the computer...glad I kept it because it would have lost in the crash....I scanned and emailed the whole pattern for her and she had this to show for it.
A lovely runner and some coasters.
She also showed and miniture wallhanging she had been working on.
Applique is her love...hand applique and hand quilted....beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment