spring!

spring!

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Talk about GREMLINS!
Wednesday afternoon I picked up the laptop to write a blog..(can't remember about what right now)
My blog was GONE...REMOVED !  plus a little one with pictures of my quilts GONE all gone!  REMOVED it actually said!
So, I went about trying to find out what had happened....I got a message when I tried to log in that there was suspicious activity on it.  HUH?  I had said I was p'ed off in the blog that day, but really...would it be removed for that?
I did all the steps they said to recover the blog, they would send me a recovery code.  Didn't happen.  I tried again and again.  Five hours later, I thought...hmmm..maybe if I give them my cell number.
That did it ....not even a second after I gave it to them , I got a text with a verification number.
Strange...very strange

No comments:

Post a Comment