spring!

spring!

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Such a beautiful weekend, the last long  weekend of summer, and I got sick.
Not just a little bit, ..I started to notice Sunday that I felt over tired, neck sore, hands and feet sore...by nine o'clock at night I was ready for bed.  The mister made me wait until 11:00.  I showered and got into bed and fell right to sleep.  I never fall right to sleep!
I got up in the morning and everything went down hill from there.
I worshipped the porcelain god "Ralph" quite a bit today. Then I slept on the sofa until 4:30.
 I ate the same as everyone else yesterday...no-one else was sick. So I don't know what it was. or is..I still feel really weak.
The mister took good care of me, made sure I drank enough, and that I ate when I starting feeling better...such a good man!

No comments:

Post a Comment