spring!

spring!

Tuesday 18 September 2012

I picked up some fabrics when we were in Elmira.   A little general store run by Mennonites in a place called Floradale, with fresh baked bread and other goodies.  The mister picked up a couple of loaves of bread and a little blueberry pie.  Bread was great!  As good as mine used to be...and the pie was good too...very good pastry.  Good thing it was only a little one.
I bought some fabric....the last time I was in this store some fabric was downstairs and some upstairs.  They have renovated the upstairs by removing all the walls and putting in rows and rows of fabric. 
I would have liked to stay a bit longer.  I should have looked for some muslin.  I have a quilt top that I need some more for.  I find it's hard to come by now.
Of course I had to buy  some...my only regret was that I didn't bring more cash so I could buy more fabric.
Four of those fabrics are the same line, different colourways.  The other two are hand dyed blues.
Now I want to go sew.........

1 comment:

  1. Love those fabrics Patti. I do wish the stores would take credit cards. I could buy so much more from them. Even debit would help.

    ReplyDelete