spring!

spring!

Thursday 13 September 2012

I have not been in my sewing room at all this week.  The mister is on vacation and we are doing a whole lot of nothing this week.  I try to go to my sewing room...but I never seem to make it.  I have a top all cut out and ready to sew.....gotta get in there!
I have all sorts of odd jobs for the mister to do. He has all sorts of things to do that he has put off for a long time...I have all sorts of stuff I have been waiting for him to do...like help me clean windows.  I am too short to get them out and they are too heavy for me.  We have changed all the windows and now I need him to take out the screens for me.  I can't get them out.   I would like the kitchen window replaced... again....he had it replaced and the frame is so big I can't see outside anymore....and I don't like not being able to see out the window over the kitchen sink.   I told him when he was having them replaced that I didn't think it would be good...so now I want it replaced...again....good thing he is in that business, or I would be out of luck...and I would like it done before he retires...
yesterday we spent the afternoon out the back doing a bunch of little chores.  Still a whole lot to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment