spring!

spring!

Wednesday 5 September 2012

First day of school for the girls ...yah!  I finally can get some sewing done.
I had planned to sew some yesterday, but got waylaid by a bug.
Still got a bit of an upset tummy, but not like yesterday.
I was able to go into my sewing room today and do a little sewing on my spider web quilt.
I made a birthday card for my daughter...need to make one for my grand daughter.
I have been making doll clothes for the GD this summer, her dolly is very well dressed, but in need of shoes.
I have been watching some videos on making doll shoes...it looks easy...I made her a couple of pairs and then I went out and bought some for her.  EXPENSIVE!
 I've made her a small doll purse and a pair of boots...I used some vinyl that I had here and they didn't turn out as I would like.  I don't know if I will make more for practice or not.
My sister is here for a visit again.....I hope I can get back into my sewing room tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment