spring!

spring!

Friday 24 August 2012

Yesterday was family dinner night, the mister was in Montreal, so it was just us 4 girls for dinner.
I took a break and we had burgers for dinner.  I love a good burger!  We don't have them often, so I really enjoy them when we do.
After dinner, my daughter played with hair dye ......Hayley now has black hair and Courtney's ponytail was "dipped" in black..  She also has some black streaks around her face.  I find the black too harsh around her face, but the dips look good.  Hayley looks really stunning in her black hair...makes her eyes look blue ...(they are a greenish blue).
Mommy does like to play with her girls' hair!
 I wish I could grow my hair long and play with style and colour, but I have fine, curly hair that reacts to humidity..any humidity..and I get too hot with my hair longer.

As I said, the mister was in Montreal yesterday...now it's official...he is retiring in 7 months...he has given the company an extra year and a half.  Time for him to relax now.  He has been travelling for a long time!
The extra half year was my idea...I didn't think it was a good idea for him to retire in October.  He likes to play golf, so March is better...he can fill his days with golf and work in the garden.
When he get bored, he can help me in the sewing room...there are a lot of men that take up quilting!  Only thing is...he has to get his own stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment