spring!

spring!

Wednesday 15 August 2012

I tried...
I tried really hard...
But I didn't get it done..
I picked up my pattern for the next block in the Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt...I got the book...opened it to the page of the block...and didn't choose fabric and didn't sit down and sew it.
Why?  why indeed....Thing Two wanted to sew....so I layered  a cheater panel with batting and backing and set her up at one machine.
Then I made a pattern for a body suit for her doll and sewed that up...then I started on a second one....she wanted a skating dance outfit.  I needed to research on-line how to make a ruffle from a circle...well, I knew how, I just wanted to refresh my memory. 
So, now she has a ice skating outfit complete with skates (OMG! the skates were $12.00! at Micheals..but we had a coupon for 40% off)  I used my hot fix bejeweller to decorate her outfit..
I have been spending more time sewing doll clothes than anything else!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment