spring!

spring!

Friday 3 August 2012

I still have the sore throat...all raspy ..I hope it doesn't last too long.
The girls wanted to go shopping, so off we went to our local Value Village.  The girls found themselves a couple of really nice jackets.  They are being washed as we speak...everything get washed when it comes in....we purchased a nice wool jacket for Thing One and I gently hand washed it too..She is definitely becoming more fashion conscious...and fussy!
My daughter calls Value Village the old gifts home..where unwanted,wrong sized gifts go to find new life...lol
The girls are happy with their purchases...and we killed an afternoon...
Tonight, I am going into my sewing room...first the mister wants me to fix a strap on his golf bag...all done...I redid the strap all together and gave him a velcro strap.  He broke the parachute clip on his strap and I told him it won't hold.
Now I am going to sew!  If it kills me!
And Monday is a holiday, so no blog for that day.  I'll talk to you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment