spring!

spring!

Monday 20 August 2012

Oh crap...
The girl's last week of art camp has been cancelled.  There goes all my plans for this week. I don't think we can get them into another week of dance camp.  They are really disappointed.  They were looking forward to using a pottery wheel and sculpting clay.  What Coutney made at the beginning of the summer at this camp still has to be completed, and turned over to her. I wonder what is going on????

Courtney and I cut out 3 pairs of sleep pants the other day and she used the serger to sew them.
We still have to make the elastic casing, hem them and then they are done!
 She laid out the pattern and she cut out most of it herself.  I had to help because we layered all the fabric at once.  I sat beside her and directed her on her method of sewing, and except for one seam where she missed quite a bit and she asked me to redo it, she did it all.  She is really quite pleased with herself.
I guess we will finish that this week instead of next week...I still have a few crafts for them to do.  Hayley has been doing ALOTof  reading and not really interested in crafting.
I really hate to hear  "I am bored!"  ! !  

No comments:

Post a Comment