spring!

spring!

Tuesday 21 August 2012

I'm looking for my sewjo......have you seen it?...it's gone missing.
I haven't worked on quilting for a while. Although, I do have a top I could layer and start quilting on, but it seems I've sewn doll clothes and that's it! That's made Courtney REALLY happy! lol!
Soon, both quilt guilds that I belong to will start, school will start and the grand daughters will be here only after school again.  I will have more free time. The family room will stay fairly neat again.
Now that we are at the end of the summer holidays, it seems harder and harder to keep Courtney occupied.  She is getting bored and there is no one around to play with.  Hayley just keeps on reading and reading....She read the Twilight series last summer, she read The Hunger Games before it was cool, and she had read quite a few books this summer.  She really wasn't into any crafting, except when we played with alcohol inks.  Then she got into it, but the alcohol gave her a headache.
Maybe I will have Courtney bake cupcakes.  She likes doing that and I do have a few mixes I need to use up...

1 comment:

  1. My "mojo" left when the weather turned cool. I've been knitting because that is portable and I can do it outside. I think maybe it might come back this week-end.
    I bet your's comes back when the kids go to school.

    ReplyDelete