spring!

spring!

Thursday 16 August 2012

Almost....I had it in my hands again today..  I even looked at fabric.  But I put it aside...no FWSQ today.  I did try.
But instead Courtney and I sewed on doll clothes.
panties
I made her panties for her doll, She's been complaining that her doll has no underwear...Well, she does now!
I made her a shirred sundress.  I tried putting the elastic on my bobbin,  the elastic wouldn't stay in the tension  so I ended up zigzaging over the elastic thread instead.
Last night, after Courtney went home I went into the sewing room and made her a skating costume.  The circle ruffle was easy to do, figuring out the size wasn't too bad. 
Courtney came in this morning, saw it  and was thrilled!
Soon....Soon I will be back at the FWSQ.  The month is half over now.  School starts in 3 weeks and after I give the house a good clean , I will be back at sewing the FWSQ.  While maybe the week after that....The mister is planning a week off. 
skating custome
sundress

No comments:

Post a Comment